- Noah’s Ark (Nuh’un Gemisi): Project Noah – Utilizing LiDAR, Photogrammetry, Ground Penetrating Radar and Thermography Reality Capture Mapping technologies for subsurface geospatial investigation in archaeological applications (Science Channel documentary film project) (PDF file – no video animation) (October 2019)
- Noah’s Ark (Nuh’un Gemisi): Project Noah – Utilizing LiDAR, Photogrammetry, Ground Penetrating Radar and Thermography Reality Capture Mapping technologies for subsurface geospatial investigation in archaeological applications (Science Channel documentary film project) (HTML version – not all video animation slides are working) (October 2019)
- Thermography Report: Noah’s Ark – NUH_UN GEMISI (October 2019)
- Capturing Noah’s Ark – Mt. Ararat, Turkey (May 4, 2020).
- This video is based on a presentation to various stakeholders about the 2019 expedition results (September 2021).
- Telceker Landslide, Geophysical Exploration Of Durupinar Site Dogubayazit (Noahs Ark Project 1985-87. Agri) – The 5th International Mount Ararat and Noah’s Ark Symposium (October 16-18, 2019)
- Telceker Landslides; Mass Flow Morphology and Seismotectonic Influences on Hazard Mitigation. Dogubayazit. Agri, Eastern Turkey (2020)
- July 1987 Geophysical Investigation Mahser Village, Dogubayazit, Agri (July 19-30, 1987)
- Is Noah’s ark on Mt. Ararat? Geomorphological development on the Dogubayazit-Telceker landslide which is assumed to be related to Noah’s ark (Jeomorfoloji Dergisi, v. 14, p. 27-37 – 1986)
- Doğubayazıt-Telçeker Landslide Study. Geology-Geomorphology Report (General Directorate Of Mine Inspection And Exploration. Technical Report No. 8207, Ankara) (Dec 1986)
- Technology and the Search for Noah’s Ark (2021 paper given at the 6th International Mount Ararat and Noah’s Ark Symposium)
- Technology & the Search for Noah’s Ark – Andrew’s presentation at Turkish symposium. (Video recording of 2021 paper given at the 6th International Mount Ararat and Noah’s Ark Symposium)
- Ark found on Mount Ararat? Or is it a scam? (YouTube 2022)
- Hi-tech radar finds rooms on Noah’s ark?! (YouTube 2022)
- A Summary Of The Resistivity Imaging Of Noah’s Ark (2D results) (2015)
- A Comparison Of The Resistivity Images Of Noahs Ark, With The Radar Scans Of Ron Wyatt, And The Radar, Magnetometer And Core Drill Results Of John Baumgardner. (2018)
- The Rock Outline (2018)
- The Real Noah’s Ark Found / In Plain Sight (YouTube video by Michael Kelly about the ERT scans) (2018)
- Noah’s Ark Resistivity Scans Part 2 – THE SCANS (YouTube video by Mary Nell Wyatt about the ERT scans) (2021)
- Resistivity (ERT) Scans Results (Public website)
- The Ark-shaped Formation In The Tendurek Mountains Of Eastern Turkey (1976).
- A Review Of Recent Data From The Region Of The Ark-shaped Formation In The Tendurek Mountains Of Eastern Turkey (1981).
- To the Turkish Government: Official Report of Ten Years of Research Noah’s Ark For Ron Wyatt (1987) (no link available yet).
- Noah’s Ark? Archaeology and Biblical Research, vol. 1 (1), pp. 6-14. (Winter 1988).
- The present status of surface and technological study of the ship-shaped formation in the Tendurek Mountains of Eastern Turkey. Unpublished manuscript. (undated) (no link available yet)
*See Mary Nell Wyatt’s rebuttal below.
- Noah’s Ark Found (booklet) (September 1980)
- Noah’s ark Found? The Ron Wyatt Story (Documentary film-YouTube link) (1988)
- Reply to Dr. Andrew Snelling’s “Ex-Nihilo” Allegations by Mary Nell Wyatt (1993).
- The Discovery of Noah’s Ark–The Early Years (Wyatt Archaeological Research Newsletter 08: July 1994)
- NOAH’S ARK – The Action Years (Wyatt Archaeological Research Newsletter 09: October 1994)
- Discovered: Noah’s ark (Wyatt Archaeological Research documentary film-YouTube link) (1994)
- The Boat-shaped Object on Doomsday Mountain: Is this the Remains of Noah’s Ark (Buy book online) (2004)
- The Boat-shaped Object on Doomsday Mountain: Is this the Remains of Noah’s Ark? (Read book online) (2004)
- Discovered: Noah’s Ark (Buy book online) (2014)
- Noah’s Ark-Ron Wyatt’s Story (Documentary film-YouTube link) (2015)
- Noah’s Ark Resistivity Scans Part 2 – THE SCANS (YouTube video by Mary Nell Wyatt about John Larsen’s 2014 ERT scans) (2021)
Dr. Murat Avci (Turkish Professor of Geology): “A large hard rock slab from the Miocene limestone unit at the top was brought down by a slump type landslide” and “and the earthflow mechanisms combined with the affects of glaciation and glacial meltdown processes, transformed the slab into a ship-like feature which astonishingly resembled to a man-made structure.” (“The Formation and Mechanisms of the Great Telçeker Earthflow Which Also Crept Noah’s Ark! Mount Ararat, Eastern Turkey,” paper presented at the 2005 Mt. Ararat and Noah’s Ark Symposium and later published in the 2007 of the Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment as “‘Noah’s Ark’: its relationship to the Telceker earthflow, Mount Ararat, Eastern Turkey.”)
Dr. John Baumgardner (Institute of Creation Research geophysicist): “Our conclusions from the summer’s work are that some of the site’s important features can now be understood in terms of clay and rock debris flowing around an isolated block.” (September 1988, Ararat Report)
Dr. Salih Bayraktutan (Turkish Professor of Geology): “We have a boat-shaped object at an elevation of 2,000 meters that did not occur naturally. We haven’t found anything that refutes the possibility of this being Noah’s Ark. We can see signs of specific structures in our scannings that are not naturally occurring. The way in which the object is thought to have traveled down the mountain in a mudslide is very interesting. We have found signs of an early civilization up on this mountain, etc., etc., etc.” (September 2002 private conversation quoted in Noah’s Ark: Ancient Accounts and New Discoveries, 2nd edition, 2017)
Dr. Clifford Burdick (American geologist): “Clay up-push in a lava flow.” (Has Anybody Really Seen Noah’s Ark? By Violet Cummings, Creation-Life Publishers, 1982, page 168; private correspondence with Dr. William H. Shea)
Dr. Lawrence G. Collins (American Professor of Geology): “Doubly plunging syncline” (1996) but in a private email wrote “Likely the “ark structure” is an allochthonous block that has slid downhill, and at the same time it can consist of a “doubly plunging syncline.”” (March 18, 1999). Still later wrote that the site is an “erosion of bedrock by landslide debris.” (2016) (“Bogus ‘Noah’s ark’ From Turkey Exposed as a Common Geological Structure,” Journal of Geosciences Education, v. 44 in 1996; “Noah’s Ark near Dogubayazit, Turkey?” Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith, 2016)
Dr. Ekrem Akurgal (Professor of Archaeology): “At any rate, it is a ship, an ancient ship, and it must be preserved.” (March 1985, Private interview at his house)
Dr. John Morris (Institute of Creation Research Professor of Geology): “Represents a rare belt of dark crystalline rock with manganese nodules.” (April 23, 1991, The New American)
Dr. Colin Murray-Wallace (Australian Professor of Geology): “Nothing more than a plunging syncline, the top of which has been weathered.” (May 24, 1992, Sidney Sun Herald)
Doç. Dr. Şenel Özdamar (İstanbul Teknik Üniversitesi Mining Fac. Geo. Eng. Assistant Dean Assoc.): “This structure… morphologically (shape, texture, structure) really resembles the shape of a ruined ship.” (December 23, 2022, Channel 24 TV interview)
Dr. Ian Plimer (Australian Professor of Geology): Before visiting the site: “syncline” (Good Weekend magazine, August 1992 & Telling Lies for God, September 1994); after visiting the site: “an allochthonous block.” (Reprinted edition of Telling Lies for God, December 1994)
Dr. Andrew Snelling (Answer in Genesis geologist): “Uplifted block and erosional remnant of basement rock.” (“Special Report: Amazing ‘Ark’ Exposé”, September 1992, Creation 14, no. 4)